PROPOSE A PROJECT
P.E.F. is deeply committed to a process of constructive and resilient social and economic change that is by and for the grassroots. In this light P.E.F. incubates innovative project proposals from inception to evaluation under specific terms and conditions.
Case Experts in three fields of Education, Health and Freedom from Violence help oversee and manage projects and events.
The 2018 Call for Applications
The 2018 Persia Educational Foundation Development Work Placement Interns, volunteers and mentees will assist with researching the latest trends in education, as well as projects at P.E.F. The chosen candidates will work closely with the Executive Director and the Core Team. The 2018 terms will take place between 15 January and 28 June 2018 in London, UK.
The 2018 term will take place between 15 January and 28 June 2018 in London, UK. Each volunteer is welcomed to spend 4 hours per week for a maximum of 8 weeks with P.E.F.
Individuals with interest in the following areas are invited to apply:
Personal and Professional Qualifications
• Solid understanding of the latest trends in education
• A strong sense of responsibility, initiative and willingness to go the extra mile
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with Coordinator
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Outstanding writing skills, including grant and proposal writing skills
• College graduate or students enrolled in a post-graduate program
• Well-versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Iranian, Afghan or Tajik communities desirable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, solicit and identify funding opportunities
- Send letters of inquiry and introduction to invite only funders and foundations
- Maintain correspondence and track relevant communications
- Help maintain the funding calendar activities for applications and subsequent processes
- Prepare and draft applications and funder interest aligned proposals